Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Cat

There is a cat watching me. All the time, from different vantage points. The cat is mostly white with a small amount of black and very large. The cat has a blue collar. Since we moved into this house I have seen the cat nearly everyday and in very odd places. One day I opened the curtains on the patio and the cat was right there looking at me through the glass. I see the cat looking at me through the windows of the kitchen in the mornings or from the top of the fence as I get in my car. Every time I would call Taka over to see the cat it would be gone and he didnt believe me. We have a very high fence around our yard and gate and I have never seen the cat jump it, he is just always here. I was starting to imagine the cat is a ghost or a product of my insanity when one day Taka actually did see the cat and a few days later baby girl started yelling "kitty kitty" so I know she saw the cat too.

This cat must be really interested in watching me. I am a cat sit-com star.

4 comments:

hollibobolli said...

For some reason, it freaks me out when strange cats stalk me. I have no idea why. And dear LORD if they start running at me. I've had cats (I don't know) but growing up we did. I'm not scared of them. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact my grandmothers always told me cats suck the life out of babies. PFTZ!!!

hollibobolli said...

you need to update your blogs!!!

pointybunny said...

lol I know I know, I will be better I swear it!

pointybunny said...

oh and yes, it freaks me out too that this cat is always watching me. I still don't know why our yard is so great. I saw him yesterday again sitting on the fence. I think there is a stephen king story about cats sucking the breath out of people. thats an old wives tale. oooo