Saturday, September 23, 2006

First Steps


Look! Daddy! She can stand up
Originally uploaded by pointybunny.
Little Bird took her first couple steps today. It was amazing. She was standing like she has learned to do and actually walked her way only holding on to the table part of the time over to her grandma. I was so proud of her!

I woke up yesterday morning with a diaper stuck to my face. It was a clean diaper, I must have set it on my bed for some reason and was so tired I didnt notice it was there.

This morning baby girl woke up in a happy mood. We went upstairs and hung out with Grandma in the back yard. A guy came to fix the furnace and kept telling me how beautiful she was. As if I don't know already. lol. She hasnt been drinking as much formula lately. She had some crackers, corn, teething biscuits for food today besides formula. I need to start putting her on a regular eating schedule. I have been very bad about that.

We did go on a trip to the grocery store. She liked it at first but then she got grouchy. I think her teeth hurt her very badly. She has another 2 teeth coming through.

One funny thing she started doing that cracks me up, when you say "YAY" she claps her hands. She also played in her empty baby bath tub for awhile. Using it like a boat almost. Maybe she wanted to take a bath? Taka thinks I should bathe her everyday but the doctor said not to because of her eczema.

No comments: