Sunday, September 24, 2006

Turned 10 Months Old Today!!

PARTY! I didn't take a photo of her today though because her poor face looks so painful with a bad outbreak of excema. It must hurt her so badly. I try everything and it just doesn't go away. The doctor isnt hardly any help.

At least, Meggy seemed to have a happy day. In the morning she got to play with Grandpa and have toast and biscuits. Then we went downstairs and played games. I was teaching her a cirque du soleil move by having her leap off the ottoman into my arms. She is so amazing and flexible with no hint of fear. She also kissed me first thing this morning. She has never done that before. It was soo cute.

We watched a little My Neighbor Totoro, then played some games. Mostly games involving her jumping and trying to break her neck in some way. Grandma came to get her and her and Grandpa took her for a walk. She got two birthday presents, A pack of scooby doo playing cards she can mess up - she has a thing for cards - and a giant package of diapers. Grandpa let her have a taste of his strawberry Italian ice and she loved it. She played in Great Grandma's room for a little while. She gets alot of love, that's for sure. There is no lack of that. Sometimes I worry about not enough variation of people or lack of something more stimulating in her environment instead of a group of old non active people.

Daddy called in the evening to talk to her and wish her happy birthday. He says he will come be with us for her first birthday. He will be a total stranger to her. I hope this all works out for us. I really do.

2 comments:

illahee said...

happy birthday!

pointybunny said...

Thanks illahee! We had a fun day for her birthday