Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Standing Up

Meggy learned to stand up. Now she stands up and claps so everyone has to look at her and she makes sure you pay attention until she falls down on her pamper padded butt. I told her I am not going to clap for 20 minutes when she has learned to stand up that long. I probably will though.

Standing has created alot of new problems though. Now she can reach the top of low bureaus and tables. Now she can pull things down on her head. Now she can crack her head on a whole new dimension of things. I just had to stop writing so I could watch her put a rubber duck in her mouth and stand up. It's funny how she spends all day working so hard at this new skill. She can't possibly get any cuter....but then she does! I wonder how long it will take her to figure out how to walk. Is it a long step between standing and walking? Meagan, don't drop my journal on the floor!!!! ack

No comments: